User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah, but how does that work then? because we all know she's deffinitly been alive up until that moment... so does she pop out of existance or what?

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Not really, I read a book where a kid goes back in time and kills his grandfather and it all worked ou tfor him. But otherwise, no.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    *grins* exactly! The others don't really have answers, they're just to puzzle you.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    I'm an Aussie, we have no pennies. Our lowest coin is 5 cents (as Nate said) and everything is fine. (as Nate said) The whole 1.99 = 2.00 does happen. ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I voted the Two Towers, because I love the bit when Merry and Pippin are captures by the orcs... I have a friend who doesn't like tolkien. But then, he ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    OK here's a few: I'm going to give you a mission, your mission is to decline the mission. Do you accept? God is supposed to be able to do anything. ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    I'm impressed by your persistance...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: It was amazing...

    I think also that little kids have less fear of letting other people know about themselves. I know that I do, it's what has kept me from writing poetry for ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming Plans

    It's not that much. You already give good feedback, I'll stay even if that doesn't keep up. :D

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Upcoming Plans

    I came here because it seemed to focus on writing, stories posted get more than "wow" as a reply, and plus, it looked cool. I'll stay here as long as ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I like fantasy. I don't like it because it's easy and you can do anything and get away with it. I like it because it is what I like writing. ...

    Nov 19, 2004


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster