User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    Yes... well it's easier to come up with ideas for fantasy... but have you tried to invent a language lately? Hard. I'm not saying that fantasy is harder than other ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    ... *groans* I should of known you put it there for just that purpose!!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    That's the only thing that stops me from saying LotR was perfect... but you do get a sense of whats going on inside the characters all the same. EBM, just ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    No, there isn't such thing as a strawberry tree!!! They grow on little plants!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    What ever fantasy is, it ain't easy!!! There's heaps of worldbuilding involved, sometimes countless languages to create, magic (of course it needs guidelines, it can't be a crutch) creatures... races,

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    I checked your site, may join, not sure yet but OH GOD IS THAT X-BOX THING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    They're beginning to reming me of 5 cent pieces...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    ... that makes sense... I think... no wait... it does. I'm kind of floundering in this debate, never having seen a penny in my life, but I'm trying.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    There are many many things beyond me. Believe me, I know the feeling.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    Hello wandwaver!!!!

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hello Perra! I'm really FireBird with a new name. I changed it there too. I'm nearly 15, how many people here are younger than me? Not many by the looks ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The mission one is weird. If you decline the mission, then you are really successfully completeling it, except you declined it, so you never started it. If you accept it, ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Answer: If you got rid of the penny, they wouldn't have exactly 1.99.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, another confuzzler The next thing you say will be false! Yes or No?

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Exacty!

    Nov 20, 2004


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus