User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: One week old! And nifty statistics!

    It's going to be hard to keep in check I hope everyone realises...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Wind? Air? something along those lines?

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    There was this beer ad that went something like: ... to remain on top, you need a canoe... *something something something*... yes, canoes can be awkward (pictures of poeple turning ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ha Ha! There aren't any watermelon trees (at least I don't think so...) but that does happen with coconuts.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Yeah... my brother told me that (he knows so many facts of that kind)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    3:20pm, Sunday.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Coke. I drank that first, so Pepsi always seemed to be a cheap imatation (I don't know which one copied which actually, but that's just how it seems to me) ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I write in bed. It doesn't matter what time it is, that is where I write. I also use a laptop, but it's my dad's and I just borrow it ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: My Site...err...board thingy...

    That's much nicer, smaller, better.

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    ... we don't get many natural disasters here. Once, I had to stay home alone at night for a few hours, I was so scared. I holed up in the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    This one ghost story has haunted me since I was 8... I get scared VERY easily. So I don't risk horror movies. I usually have my radio on when I ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm not sure I have a phobia, I love heights and climbing things, snakes too, never been scared of siders I poke them with sticks sometimes. Insects, well, maybe a ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    *points finger and dances up and down* Yes! Exactly! That's what I'm talking about! It's still fun though. I'm a fantasy writer all the way through. :D

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Yeah, either that, or the no strawberry tree thing.

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    I love the note board! I think it should stay. If people don't like it they can always change it like iced cappuchino said (Do you have some kind of ...

    Nov 20, 2004


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind