User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Chat room?

    *shuffles away from zzap* Nah, jk! :lol: Quite frankly, I completely suck at computers, I've never been on a chat room *cringes* don't laugh. But I'd think it'd probably be ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The 1000th Post

    O! Excuse for a party! *thows confetti* ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ...

    Nov 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    8) . A DECIMAL POINT!!!!!!

    Nov 26, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    My school is a catholic school. There is a subject on religion, and everyone has to have a bible. I'm not the best catholic in the world... (in fact I'm ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    ... not sure I get that... HI MESH!!!! how do you like this place!!! Isn't it great!

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The answer to my riddle was that he was a dwarf. Hmmm, not sure about the forest one... I know you can't walk in a straight line in a forest, ...

    Nov 25, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Ok, I've got one... A man lives in the penthouse (floor 30) of a tall building. In the mornings, when he goes to work, he takes the lift to the ...

    Nov 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Was there a ferry or raft already there? Because it says THEY didn't have a boat or a raft, not that there wasn't one...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    They deffinately end up crossing? It's not one of those trick answers like "they were going for a WALK, not a sail or a swim, so they didn't cross" (OK ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Does it matter that they are from Maryland? Because I have no idea where that is...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Yep, that's the same as here (Australia)

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Ohhh, I knew it. ^^

    I write fantasy, but I still put my characters through the same trials (well, similar anyway. Ok, basically, deep down, they have the same emotional effect...) that I go through. ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: I always write...

    I also write on my bed, (but usually lying down if possible) with sad music. My desk is completely abandoned, and littered with paper.

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    My family think my room is a dark and dingy dump. My little brother thinks it stinks (but he's like that) But I like writing there. It's isolated, and I ...

    Nov 22, 2004


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)