User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I tried the guitar, but I din't like it much...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    G'day. I'm El, and I suppose Aussies count as English? Well, let me tell you a little about myself. My favourite colour is blue, but I've always spelt fairy, just ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    It IS fun to tease EBM... or is it? JK! :lol:

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Here, in Australia, some schools try to ban books, but really the rest of the country is laughing at them. People who try to ban and condemn things need to ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I read the first five (I think) of those books, but than they just got... not boring... but they just began to seem like something someone would write to earn ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hello! Look... christmas smilies!!!! :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: Welcome!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Hey! I'm a coke person too! I just wanted to point out that really, they're pretty similar. But I was taking about actually coke vs actually pepsi, when you go ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV shows

    Iron chef! That is so funny! I can't beleive it is supposed to be taken seriously! :lol: I don't watch it often though. Really the only show I consistantly watch ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing

    Oh, that's a good rule, reply to two, before posting your own...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I've been playing piano for the last 4 years, and last year I started clarinet. Next year I'm going to also learn tenor sax. I come from a musical family, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    ... I know what's going on, but am also very confused... It would be interesting to go and see what library puts myths under actually.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Well to be honest, I can't really taste much difference between coke and pepsi so I can't reallly say which is better. I like them both, so usually I just ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I crazy?

    I like the idea niteowl :D, I'd probably join that usergroup school might interupt... oh wait, holidays start soon! Yeah, I'm interested!!!

    Nov 29, 2004


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered