User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    Anytime, Mesh. I started out with violin in the fourth grade.. no, wait! Did I really take piano lessons before then? Sheesh.. Ok, I started out with piano lol, probably ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    I'm a little unpredictable... sometimes I rant (usually at people in my family who have to forgive me) but sometimes I bottle up. Bottling up usually ends in a rant ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    OK, I'll give it a try! (soory to make you do that Perra!)

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I've been to Australia before (stayed mostly in Cairns, but had the chance to visit Alice Springs and Sydney as well) and the first thing that I noticed as I ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Well, when you get right down to it, everyone imigrated SOMEWHERE when you consider humans were meant to all originally come from africa. (OK, everyone but africans). Just consider, do ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    *sctatches head* NOW I'm confused. Why did she leave, I don't get it!

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    LOL we are!! Especially when we don't like someone, and we write them into our stories.. :twisted: That's what I'm doing with my PE teacher, although the character was already ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    What, and ya think everyone in England talks like a posh upstart sipping tea in his royal gardens? Of course we have different accents in Britain! I have a Mancunian ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I've never role played, it sounds interesting though. Can I see an example before joining the group? Because I've never done it before, and don't want to join if I'm ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    While you can say that "you are who you are" and you shouldn't care what anybody else thinks, the fact is that one does care and one does get upset. ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    All the students in our school have to learn recorder when we're ten! *shudders, then twitches* so squeaky *twitches again* My brother got an Irish Whistle for his birthday. He's ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    We have practically the same situation here in Australia! The Aborigines are concentrated on, and so forth. BUT I see why. And it's only fair. Beacause of the solen generation. ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    ... or is it? JK! Hi Mesh!!! You're here! YAY YAYYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY hmmm those yay's went a little weird... anyway... YAY! you're here *grabs Mesh and dances in circles wit

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I was just looking for an oppertunity to use the word "humour" spelt like that actually. and when I said "English", I also just meant as in the vote, because ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I'm with mim. Don't change for anyone! But I must ask EMB why he (and others) complain about this not being writing related when there have to be a million ...

    Dec 6, 2004


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi