User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    I could quote sooooo many peopole here and say EXACTLY! I'M JUST LIKE THAT! But I can't be bothered quoting, so I'll just say instead. Bubble, I rant about many ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm Australian! (If there's anyone on on the entire board I havn't told by now) I wish I could put pictures up here! Then I could go: Merry Christmas from ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    I'm with you too!!! I had a dragon imaginery friend when I was very little. I never really told anyone, because I didn't have many friends, and my little brother ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    ... or pencils, I've got a kid in my year level who's convinced some girl stabed him with one and the lead broke off and is still in his skin ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    I think I may dedicate one of mine to an English teacher who was there helping me when I got started writing, maybe to my piano teacher too for her ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    ... I wish I though to check this thread yesterday, I was in a real ranting bottle exploding mood, and I could have though of something to at the very ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    "If you don't do things our way, you're going to hell." I don't what church you've been going to but this does not apply in all churches or in all ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I am christian. Not a very good one, but I am one none the less. Something I hate about christianity is the lack of free will it gives you. I ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *is still laughing*

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Nope. I hate award shows, don't even watch our own ones here. Me neither! soooooooooooo BORING!

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I think the pepsi company would be pretty dissapointed with the current results of that poll! Heheheheheh... stupid pepsi company...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I don't sing. It's not really my thing, but it probably would have been if I had joined the choir when I was younger... oh well.

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    good point though. to zzap: *snorts* took you a few months to think up that come back though... jk. my poetry is also an escape for my ranting... usually at ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Here's a fairly interesting dedication I once saw: For (can't remember name) and (ditto) welcome to the world. I can't decide who or what to dedicate my book to yet... ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *collapses laughing*

    Dec 8, 2004


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'