User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    The yoyo craze! I remember when I was little my friend go this yoyo with such a long string that he couldn't actually use it unless he stood on the ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    With NaNoWriMo you basically write a 50 000 word story in a month, and it does keep you a bit busy. I don't critique as much as I should. I ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Save the world....Today!!!

    Stop eating meat? But that would just encourage the creul fruit and vegie producers to spray their innocent plants with chemicals and keep them frozen for years before putting them ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Hehe! THat is awesome!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chruch of the Sacred Swine

    *shifty eyes* ... yes. Joke. Right. I get jokes.

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I said "other" because I can make people laugh, but really I don't think I'm good enough at anything else in particular to put it down. And they're not Pat ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chruch of the Sacred Swine

    It's interesting! I don't have a problem with people believing that there's a Great Pig. But there's no way I'm joining. For a start you have to pay, for a ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I ... don't know. I used make books made of folded, stapled paper when I was little. Do they count? Well, I don't even remember which one was first. But ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I ... um ... I don't know, really. It's like this big energy release. Or something. Not exactly release, actually. More energy creator. I write and I get so exicted ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    What, already? It was the last NaNo so recently though ... feels like only yesterday ... Yeah, course I'm in. Catch me missing it! YAY FOR SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AT WRITING ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    You get to be the guinea pig (TRUST me), Oh yeah, I know what you mean.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Last night I dreamed that me and two of my friends were in drama, and there was this big drama play thing coming up and we had to paint sets ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One 'little' brother who's 14 (he's taller than me and is ... well ... odd), and a little sister who's 12. Me and me sister got on well. My cousin ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    Well ... the opinion in Australia isn't all hate or all love, anyway. There were quite a few Steve Irwin-death jokes going around in Physics, although most people think it's ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    YAY!!! We rule! YWS rules! YAY!!!

    Sep 4, 2006


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind