User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    This is still pretty amusing! :D Hey Tara! Any popcorn left?!

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    This is even more funny than when people used to think I was I guy! *falls out of computer chair laughing* Possibly more funny than when ZZAP revealed himself as ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Defnitly Eloere Firebird. With accents.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Man, I know how that goes. Only recently have I managed to find the time to read his chapters. What and where is your story, El? When I strangle the ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    *Cheers and claps* Been ... *everyone yells: "ON HOLIDAY, we know!"* yeah, so I just found this two minutes ago. Anyway ... *continues to cheer and clap* Congradulations! You deserved ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    I'd go back to good old Firebird. *sigh* I miss that name.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    El, I pictured you with blonde shoulder-length hair (maybe strawberry-blonde?) with either green or blue eyes. My hair used to be blonde, but it's been getting darker. I wanted green ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Just thought I'd say that I love your signature, Sam! Since the topic was pretty random anyway, I thought it'd be alright.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I try to comment on as many peoples as posible, but I've been away lately. My story has been dormant for months, which hurts, I check it everytime I come ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hello... new person :D.

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Hum, you are average height, light blondish/brown hair... always smiling, it seems! or is it blonde.. lol i, too, fit the jean description.. lol, and your kind of close on ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Cats. Cats are the best. I have a cat and a dog. The dog is a Jack Russel, rather whimpy (losses fight with both the cat and the rooster) and ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Names make the biggest impression for me... so I'm not even going to tell you what I thought EBM looked like... or iced cappuchino, or Nate for that matter (for ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Block?

    Hehe, I think up most of my story at school, I have a note book, which I write in EVERY homegroup (well, the teachers havn't complained yet, so I don't ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I want to be a writer,(don't care about writing bestseller, just as long as I can write full time) I don't really have another dream, but that one does have ...

    Dec 19, 2004


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson