User avatar

Elelel

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    My dad isn't anti technology, exactly, he's more anti our generation. Particularly our table manners. He managed to link people who watch the Simpsons with people who eat like Americans ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I'm in the school band. It's not big yet but it's fun. I know most of the people in it rather well and for me it's the highlight of school, ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is the best Dragon Keeper ever :D. She provides wonderful amusment with dragons scorching people :wink:, makes the coolest banners (which I can't get into my signature here :cry: ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Yay! group formed! Wheee! *goes random and dances up and down* sorry, feeling very hyper and happy today! (the two deadly H's)

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    go clarinets they are the best intrument ever in the world Another clarinet, is it possible? Yeah, I'll stop randomising the thread now ... bye!

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Mesh is basically a thoughtful person, who would actually PM an newbie and help them out on their first day on Daniel's site... :D

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    OH, the fun I will have with this... Hmmmmm... 1. How about... me! I like to talk to myself... 2. No can do... There just isn't enough people to fully ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1) Tara, cause we used to talk before my parents gave ame a time limit, which I have gone over right now... as usual 2) No comment. 3)hmmm.... someone big ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive they'd battery farm us for our sweat. (well why not?) and they'd cover themselves in that popping bubble stuff so as they don't break.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I'm in! :D Great idea! Yep, ask Z.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    This looks fun! I need to get a picture of me. My parents probably wouldn't let me *ponders then shrugs* what they don't know won't hurt 'em. Now I just ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Half blood prince... hmmm... I really would say Neville, but he's not half blood. It COULD be Voldemort, but that would be too easy, I'd be disapointed if it was. ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    I just keep showing up at the right time to laugh, don't I? *cracks up laughing*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive, they'd eat chinese food and play ping pong. Or possibly hunt rabbits for sport.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I think I rate as a "not" too. I used to be really blonde (ahem, hair colour) but not anymore. Anyway ... BLONDE JOKE TIME!!!! (no offense to any blondes) ...

    Jan 12, 2005


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright