User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    That has to be a mistake! I'm the O:) twin! The lightbulbs ate the :twisted: twin, then got indegestion and went to hospital and were pronounced as dead. But then ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    It has indeed!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    *claps hands in delight* YAY! SHE'S BACK!!!! Now... about that party...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Niteowl, you are so cool cos you know what's really important in life. Insanity, not order and philosiphy (see the infamous desert island thread)

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    *grabs bird arvatar* my bird! I would start a war if someone else picked my arvatar! I have rights, and I like to pretend that one of them's that no ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    This is so completely random. #-o the time :twisted: made :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: fight over him? So :lol: (remember the time Z made Crysi and Perra fight over him? So funny!)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    We'll all miss you! :cry: Come back as soon as you can ... and then we can throw a welcome back party.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    Mesh is right, though I hate to say it cos it wreaks my entertainment.

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I'm a Basher. I perfect EVERYTHING before I allow myself to move on. I sculpture my detail with microscopic tools so to perfect it all perfectly. If I need to ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    Something I just though of... why not take the test from a character in your stories POV? Just for fun, to see how well you know them!

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    It's not bad, I mean I don't hate editing, it's just something I feel I have to do.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I did, and I really really really try to critique, not just so I can post anything new either (I havn't posted anything new in ages) I just do beacuse ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I want more comments on my poems. I comment on you people's poetry all the time, yet I only end up with 2-4 actual comments on my poems. I'd like ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I got INFP, a Healer. Which was actually pretty acurate, I think. http://209.15.29.56/myersbriggs/infp.htm INFPs can make outstanding novelists and character actors, for they are able to efface their

    Jan 14, 2005


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence