User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    [have deleted post]

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I think I know what he [i]doesn't[i/] like, but I don't know what he likes yet...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Wheee!!! Yay!!! You majorly deserved that!!! CONFETTII PARTY!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I am, like, a total not. Just like Tae. I used to be, like, soooo blonde, bu then my hair like changed. So it's like not quite blonde, and not ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I've tasted alcohol, but I havn't drunk more than a sip at a time. When me and my siblings were little we used to pester our parents for a taste ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Letter to a Dead Man

    well to answer your poll *I hate polls* it's not deep. Like sam said, it needs some spice. I didn't feel anything as I read it, just, "wow, another...weird poem." ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    So THIS is where this rather entertaining thread got to! *laughs with mesh over same thing*

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I AM ALSO WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOUTING "I AM". It's really sad that one of the greater writer's refuges went down. BUT THIS ONE NEVER WILL!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Heres what I got and why: 1. D. I zone out all the time I miss things in school, not because I'm talking but because I'm daydreaming. Thoughts of my ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Don't worry about it! It's just a quiz. Just in curiosity, which answers did you go wrong on? (you don't have to say if you don't want to.)

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    hmmmm, don't know, time for dumb guesses *Turn one on, then wait for the rustling of moths *It's not a walk-in closet so it doesn't have a light

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really need to check the Welcome baord more often. Welcome alcina! I didn't know you were here... until I saw this thread a few seconds ago, but apart from ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara is the BEST person to come across when in need of conversation! She can talk about anything, for any amount of time and keep it interesting! :D Also comes ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I noticed too, but retained the hope some might not all be D's, so took it anyway. I got high 80's. But that was I while ago, and I didn't ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Ok, just for a little fun, I found this quiz for writing on a site (one I've given the link to many times before) Anyway, just for fun, what sort ...

    Jan 21, 2005


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern