User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

    I don't really know him well ... but he edits heaps of poems and writes fantastic ones of his own! He can't just leave!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Ahem... There is only one thing I can say to all of this... HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Mosquito 2. Weetbix (just cos, no real reason) 3. mouve 4. Fido 5. Slimy pond water 6. Pluto, cos I'm small 7. On the eleventh finger!!!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DRUNKISM, the origins, creation and everlasting religion

    Ha ha! This is so funny! I'm in!!! :D

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    As an Aussie, I don't really ever know what is is, apart from that it's a game of American football *retches* AND ITS BEEN CLUTTERING UP THE NEWS!!! I want ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    At the end of Feb, I think there will be: 16 and three quarter human members, and 56 zillion animal members. Because by that time we all would have changed ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seeing as this is pretty random anyway I just thought I'd comment on your pictures... Tara and Nai, your arvatars could be looking at each other!!! *laughs*

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    I dream all the time. But I don't think I'll share any as they're too embarressing.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I live in books for weeks after I read them, and while I'm reading them. I think about the plot and why things happened ALL THE TIME. I can't concentrate ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    You know the book "the BFG" by Rhoal (spelling?) Dahl? Well I saw the video when I was little, and was terrified a Giant would come in the middle of ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    "Gosh, I'd hate that, El. " Yeah, I took the whole teasing thing rather badly. I don't talk to people in my class too much anymore, I just don't feel ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    You can't measure talent. And Undine is right, some of that stuff has two ways about it. It does relate to your writing (well, if you stopped writing everytime your ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Ohh, animal rights. I once did a public speaking thing on "save the ugly endangered animals." It's a fair point, heaps of other people went on about "save the dolphins" ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    It's just for fun, and I agree that a few questions could have been better, but it's not something you have to pass or anything. You dont' have to pass ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I'm completely creeped out by my sister when she jumps out at me making weird noises holding her hand (palm outwards) over her mouth all wiggling her fingers at me. ...

    Feb 1, 2005


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson