-
Re: skipping school
I'm too good. It's annoying, like some disease where you can't do anything wrong. I get good grades, but that doesn't mean I like school, actually I hate it sometimes. ...
Mar 31, 2005 -
Re: I like elephants.
That should have been "At the [i]moment[i/]..." Happy had the mouse while I was typing. I'm so touched, or I would be if you didn't go all concerned over every ...
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: How do you celebrate Easter?
We went camping with some friends of the family. I got to drive in a paddock, and so did everyone else (kids, I'm the eldest) we met "George" (to be ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1
Erm ... no. Deffinately no. I don't get on with people who try to control me, same as Crysi, and I'd probably chuck a mental if they tried to use ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization
Not sure ... I love history, but I don't know if I have a favourite culture. Rome ... too ... don't know. It's interesting, but I don't love it to ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: I'll have a pint....of blood
I can be pretty squeamish at times ... meaning sometimes I can have blood splattering all over me and I'd be laughing, but sometimes my legs would go all wobbly ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Show Off Your Davvie!
I like my bird.
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Tara!
PARTY!!! Yay! Well done Tara! :D
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Thanks...
My piano teacher for being my phychiatrist (however you spell it) and helping me through my major fear ... of the word "test" (that always sent me into crying fits). ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: How active are you?
Once a day. Usually. And only for a MAX time of half an hour. Stupid time limit.
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: *Does a wild dance*
WOW!!! COOL!!! That's so great! I'm going to read it later, I've got a time limit on the internet so things like that are made harder ... but for now, ...
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: Where do you live?
Hapee, you really need to learn about full stops. !'s and ?'s aren't as dynamic if every sentence end with them. Hawk, I've been to Cairns! A few years ago, ...
Feb 24, 2005 -
Re: What did you get? What did you want? What Surprised you?
I got nothing. But one of my friends (who then left the school, typical) asked me what I had got, and when I said nothing, she went and made me ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Z, I'm on your side mate. I used to hate you back on daniel's board after all those arguments and everthing. But one day, something clicked and I could see ...
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
awwww, I thought it was sweet, and I'm not one of Z's lady fans either. It makes you feel better if you hate the day, and I don't think he ...
Feb 15, 2005
