User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    Wheeeeee! YAY!!!! ARVY!!!!! *cheers and claps like maniac* BTW, "Miss Member" Hahahah!!! Funny!!! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I shall be everybodies friend here, if they want to be my friend! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    And maybe one day Australian! Yay! Anyway ... Aussie. Hawks right, in Australia you're either Aboriginal or European. I fit into the European catagory. See, I'm (on my mothers side) ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    Then they've got something! Modesty! :D I am... ...The proud owner of two loverly blue eyes that get lighter in the middle near the pupil (my friend described that part ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I'm just going to go back to the origanal topic because this is my first post here and I can't be bothered reading the entirety of 11 pages just to ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    I hate ... well I dislike quite a few people who have tormented me at school, but I wouldn't call it hate. What I HATE is people who call me ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'd like some friends! :D My real name is Lucy, but I respond to El (it's getting scary actually, if my Maths teacher goes "What about question L?" I jerk ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    *shrugs* I plan on floating through my life in blissful un-thinkingness of the future. It'll happen ... and hopefully it involves a successful career as an author a happy marriage ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    Well, I went to kindergarten when I was four ... then I went to a R(reception, I know some places call it prep)-12 catholic school, and am still there. We ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    Ah well ... art is a natrual flow that goes through things. It doesn't have to be ... visible (in want of better word) Writing is an art. (something we ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So tell me...

    What I hate about elves is the way everyone makes them tall, and noble, and gracful and not showing any emotion. They're not like that! They should be fun, and ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    No it's not! Everyone's talking about the quiz, which was the topic. So what's the problem? I got kill for revenge. I think it fits.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy. I don't mind reading or writing other things from time to time (well, I'm not a big fan of sci-fi, it just never seems real to me. Or it's ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Most people are looking at it from to big a scope. See, you're looking at it through history and nation vs nation. Let's try person vs person. Sure, if one ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    Yes, people have affected or influenced me until I became a whole new person ... but not always in a good way, there were these bullies once when I was ...

    Mar 31, 2005


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems