User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    *cracks knuckes* Right! Aussie slang, here we go: :arrow: kicked the bucket - to die :arrow: bite the dust - to die :arrow: bite the bullet - to die :arrow: ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Shy? Are you kidding me? All those arguements we had on the other board! Sheesh... If that's shy, I don't want to know your... *cough* happy side. Well ... it's ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    Blue, but dark around the edge of the iris and pale-silvery-blue near the pupil. *sigh* I love my eyes.

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I wish I could say truthfully that I will never wear a skirt, but I can't because it's part of my school uniform (which I am wearing now) So, I ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    I had something with this guy once ... but it didn't last much more than a few days and I felt really uncomfortable about it, and I don't really count ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    (And just a side note to guys - if a girl sits there and argues with you when you call her beautiful, this is not a sign to stop saying ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'm already your friend Mesh!

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    First of all, I cannot understand are afraid of heights ... I LOVE heights! Give me a tree and I'm half way up before you blink, highropes are soooo fun ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Got a Joke?

    Q: What is big, has a trunk and likes peanuts? A: A squirrel in a oak tree. Q: What is grey, has a trunk and likes peanuts? A: An elephant ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    Yay!!! I'm your friend!

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    "Hi Summer!!! :D You sound like such a nice person!!! I just know we're going to be great e-mail friends!!! Ohhhh! No nose or ears! *sigh* I wish I had ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    Well ... you know how it's generally excepted that pretty much everyone always gets together for Christmas with all the rellies? Well my mum's got seven brothers and sisters, and ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    I am the most European Australian in existance ... but my dad worships Chinese cookery so we live off Chinese food. We used to know a family from Hong Kong ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    What's worse ... now there's an Australian Idol an we get both!!! No!!! The horror!!! We're all doomed to melt in front of the TV!!! It's just anouther example of ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: SWEET SIXTEEN!

    Ohhh!!! Happy Sixteenth!!! I hope you enjoy the 'party'! Great fantasy ... huge party, everyone coming ... sounds fun!

    May 7, 2005


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author