User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Popcorn then!!!! :D

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    *mutters* not my fault about the time difference. Not my fault the whole thing since then happened when I was sleeping, I needed a say in it after all, it ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    ... I just want to be a friend ~BS :roll: I already counted you as a friend, and I don't think that's what you really wanted. And don't try to ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humor

    *shugs* I know jokes that hack out Australians, I am Australian, that I find funny. There are blonde jokes that I find funny and I'm sort or blonde (my hair's ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Yeah, in tinisy towns. Not cities though.

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I would like to add though: It seems that I've got all this figured out, except the part where you say, "Yes". Crysi would never say it, that's why you ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Dont worry about anyone calling you an american, it's the accent, unmistakeable. Besides, I don't think i'd want to go to australia and start calling people americans. thats something you ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I like Aussie slang. It's fun :D. Scottish and Irish sound fun too! :lol: Someone listed "blether" as Irish before, my family uses that. Chook? Doesn't everyone call them chooks? ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Hmmmm... I think you are trying to avoid this conversation. I swear it was you that got my cup of tea... IT WAS YOU!!!!! Crysi got jealous and just went ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Hm. I don't remember being involved with you Blue . . . I must've been sleeping. Ditto

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    A man walked into a bar ... ouch. Before I post the rest I would like to state that I am Australian, and therefore no one else can be offended ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    *is indignant* Why is MY name on that list? First I've heard about it.

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Well ... it's different when I get to know people, then I'm not shy. Anyway, you should be flattered I actually argued, I don't do that unless I feel comftable ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    I wrote since I could write. I wrote dumb story book and illustrated them too since before I could remember time (meaning I had no notion of what month it ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Yeah well ... I don't really like soaps much myself. Refugees? Oh God! *Hides head in shame* Remeber the Children Overboard Incident? And the detention centres? Now they're finding legal ...

    May 12, 2005


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables