User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    El is so smooth I could kiss her but always kisses air as she is ten paces ahead of me, *smiles sweetly* And always will be. El... By the way. ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game

    Nankeen kestral Numbat Nanagai (type of fish) Nurse Shark Narwhale (sp?)

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Partial Departure of Areida

    Goodbye! I never really talked to you, but I've seen you about the place and know that I'd like you if I did get to know you. So, maybe when ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I hunted flys on the window sill ... don't ask. And there was the time of my first blood nose. I was in the sick room at school, waiting for ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Com on guys, don't fight, just try to be ... I don't know ... less agressive? There's honestly no point to fighting over it. Some of the conversation in here ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I hate anyone who calls me "nice" as an insult, I hate bullies, I hate FLUTES!!! (Rivalry between flutes and clarinets in my band. Don't ask), stir-frys, getting straight A's ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I'm sorry Trav went all mushy on me and I was publicly forced to turn him down, he doesn't listen to PMs though. I'll try to stay on topic. But ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Rules are made to be broken. WEll, they couldn't be broken unless they were made, right? So that implies they were the reason they were made. Case closed. I still ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Damn! You beat my list!

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    As soon as a kid sees the sign "keep out of reach of children", they're attarcted to the product like ants to a picnic! I mean, there must be a ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I assure you I wasn't going to. I'd thought of that already Arvy :lol:, but didn't say it.

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    it's both. i was called a bletherer for about half my life by my grandmother. you know it's weird how many of the words listed under australian that the irish ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    and the Gentleman charms another! JK DON'T HIT ME!! Please can I hit you?! *sigh* OK, fine. I won't.

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I've broken my arm three times. (same arm too!) Once, when I was two (I don't remember this) I fell out of our four wheel drive ... it wasn't moving. ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    *grins, in a pleased with herself way*

    May 14, 2005


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence