User avatar

Elelel

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    MONKEY!!! (for all reasons previously stated, and ESPECIALLY because they can fling poo)

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    MONKEY!!! Dear God not a kangaroo.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    I got to pry in other people's love lives. Which is what Valentine's Day is really about.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to paint umbrellas. I also decided last week I would play the trumpet, and now I am. So that's good. After that stuff is underway I'll get some ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Well, no snow days for me. It's summertime! *basks in sunshine* Silly Northern Hemisphere people with your backwards weather.

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I've been having dreams lately! I had my second ever nightmare last week. That was cool. Well, it was cool after I stopped being scared to fall asleep in case ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    That's terrible. Poor kid. Imagine being eaten alive. By something you don't even expect to try and eat you. *shudder*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    Hanging sounds like a pretty horrible way to die. And I heard that he was taunted in the lead up to his death. Not the way I would want to ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    Stop biting my fingernails! I'm addicted to it or something. But I've decided it's going to stop this time.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Have time to answer a question? Muchly appreciated.

    I think so. Even if it just makes customers think that if there's a big fuss being made about showing off my book, it must be good.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    =D It's a smily face. I am so good at this.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I got 50k, but I wouldn't call it a novel. So I voted "other".

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Terry Pratchett. No one else evencomes close to being as amusing.

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    Apparently I have a great sex life ... news to me. I didn't think I had one at all.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...

    ... and no one's even brought up what might happen if Uranus gers tetchy about us demoting Pluto ...

    Nov 30, 2006


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind