User avatar

Elelel

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    I don't have a "right" or "wrong' answer to the war on Iraq. Before, they had a dictator who basically killed whoever got in his way or spoke against him. ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is this true?

    I have never been on a date, but I doubt my dad is like that. He's not funny enough. What MY dad would do it start asking all these questions, ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am sooooo bored

    I'd go with the survey personally.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A question...

    4 or 5 or 10 or 13 GO MONTY PYTHON!!!!

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am sooooo bored

    I KNOW!!! Do something FUN like tye a small rock to a piece of string, then tye the string just above the outside of a siblings window!!! Then the wind ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    *Cracks up laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHHhahahahhahhehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!! I don't know why it's funny, I just in a laughing like an idiot mood, but yesterday was the first day of WINTER here

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    um ... right. I'm a Righy. I've heard the lefties are more artistic thing, but I'm as artistic as I could get in fifteen years (learn art, won awards, the ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    Ohhhhhhh ... Arvy's leaving!!! That's just not ... RIGHT!!!! It's not what HAPPENS!!!! People DON'T just LEAVE. Damn I've been living in a fantasy world ... again. See you Arvy!!! ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    I can flare my nostrils!!! AND I can ... um suck (? in need of better word) them in flat WITHOUT having to push them in first! (that's pretty good ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Huh? How'd they come up with THAT? What were you thinking the last time you suddenly remembered at midnight the heinous amount of homework you had due the next day?

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    A. But then I get an A in everything so I don't know if it counts as I'm good at it. I LOVE English. I have this really good English ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    Here we go: -- I'm more flexible than you would think to look at me. Not the feet behind head thing, BUT my elbows bend BACKWARDS further than anyone elses ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Yeah, don't go out of your way to start fights, but don't let people walk over you ... of course if that doesn't work and they just laugh more or ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Well i'm still sticking with my point. All of you saying that bullying still exsists in high school, are probably bullied now, so it's easy for you to say. The ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I've had years like that, you just wake up, but can't bear to get up and go to school where you just KNOW all this stuff'll happen to make you ...

    May 16, 2005


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon