User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    We can afford the uniforms ... and Happy Lizard's the one who gets the hand-me-downs *evil grin* but they just never come in the right size! This term, I could ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    Awww ... no more Tara!!! Remember when we were the only ones on Delo's board, because it was late at night for you, which is when you went on the ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Band Geeks

    I play the saxophone for Concert Band, which is the highest band available here. And I also play the drums and guitar for Jazz Band, which doesn't give you a ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    WOHOOOO!!!! FREAKS RULES!!! *dances in circle* Yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!! Go Freaks!!! I'm a freak, I'm a complete dag, my school shirt is too big, if I wake ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: newness

    GREEEEEEEEN!!!!

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    Don't know how many I've had ... heaps though. Either over fifty or more than 100 ... I'll vote for the over 50 though. Had one last night actually ... ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    Yeah, I'd tell my friend they're complete morons, and if they get brain damage or die it's all their fault. And boo hoo. It looks like I'm a coward. I ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Band Geeks

    Anouther clarinet!!! I've been in Concert band since it started a couple of years ago (my school's into expanding things like music, art and PE recently) and Clarinet Ensemble since ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    *grins* it's the small people who are the most dangerous, people underestimate them and they have more to prove. I'm a shorty. But yeah, violence is a last-resort, defensive measure.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Hah!!! He bought milk!!!! *cracks up laughing* Am I the only one who found that hilariously funny?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    Well, yes, I've got dream pets ... but they're not things that really exist. Like a dragon. Wouldn't it be just great to have a miniture dragon for a pet? ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Hang on, who's getting the bucket? Imean, YWS is burning down here and we're just asking quetions so ... WHO'S GETTING THE BUCKET????

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    *grins* Wandwaver? Hello!!! Haven't seen you here yet, how long have you been a member? I'll go check your story right now. PS, glad you went with Wandwaver ... I ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    Well, I know a lot of people consider me as a violent person. I don't know why, I don't start fights or anything. But I think maybe it's because I ...

    Jun 6, 2005


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical