User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well ... I was "Firebird" on YFW, but people began thinking I was a boy ... :lol: ... but well, it WAS funny, but kind of un-flattering too, so I ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    *cracks up laughing again, this time at Nite's answers*

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Me and Happy Lizard were stalked ... by a dog. Does that count? See, we were walking home from the deli, and this huge black dog (It was the size ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a necromancer?

    Answer the questions below: OK! 1. Do you raise armies from the dead? Ummmm ... not on a regular basis... 2. Do you laugh maniacally often? Wouldn't you like to ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    *smiles sadly* I'll be honest here. I thought I'd mention this because everyone was saying how much this place improved their poetry, and it deffinatly was a turning point ... ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    That's a tyrannical imposition on celebrities. *grins cheerfully* Yeah, probably.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    *shurgs* that's just animal nature. Foxes aren't being tricky for the sake of hurting someone else, they're doing it to survive. And I certainly never saw any of the hidden ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I like light-puplely-blues and bright happy blues. Green is Ok, and I quite like dark red sometimes. Puple is OK. It's not my favourite colour ... but it seems I ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    *shrugs* I have no real opinion on this argument, other than that I don't think it could have been organised any better. I myself forgot to do any voting ... ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    But why is a celebrity any different to a normal person? Just because he's famous he's more trustworthy...? No. But he's a role model. People look up to him -- ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    Well ... turning points, let's see. Probably when in year 8 we had to do journals which we could write whatever we liked in, and i thought "I want to ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Except that you can't take it too literally. Their physical appearances are a metephore for their inner beauty/ugliness. Besides, there are many "Looks Can Be Decieving" stories out there. Smart ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    I am I being sentimantal or what, but when I read your location just then, it brought tears to my eyes. I know I haven't really seen you around in ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Well, I think he's guilty ... or at least VERY weird to the extreme of endangering society ... so I'm not all that pleased he got off, but still, as ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    *sings* Hickory Dickory Dock! The mouse ran up the clock! The poor little thing, Got caught in a spring, Squishity squishity squash!!! *ends singing* Ok, not the real version, but ...

    Jun 13, 2005


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson