User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I keep changing mine ... now it's POP goes the weasle! Because lately I've been obsessed with that silly rhyme ... I mean who writes songs about exploding weasles anyway? ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Long Goodbye

    Oh yes. The flu thing. Anyway. Goodbye!!! Have a great time, I'm sure Jack can keep us in check ... *shifty eyes*

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Still winter here ... that's what I voted. But if it was summer I would have voted Pool or Beach, because even though we don't have a pool, we always ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's 1.30AM...

    I once couldn't sleep for a whole night ... and I wasn't tired the next day until about 8pm. But it was the weekend ... so all worked out fine. ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... You have seen Llamas but what about this?

    Llama song was better...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I am ... immature. At best. I'm the sort of person who goes around singing "POP! GOES THE WEASLE!!!" at all her friends until they get it stuck in there ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    CONGRADULATIONS EVERYONE!!! And thankyou Jack for setting up the awards ... I enjoyed them!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! That's my favourite book, just is case the yelling didn't make it obvious, and me look stupid enough.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    Only played Crystal Chronicles. Not a big fan, it's Ok. Kind of dull. My sister likes it ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    He he. I'm probably technically a goodi-goodie. But I don't really think so ... well, I do all the school work, I get A's I don't get in trouble, I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of the climax of Docter Who

    Dunno about the climax ... I just watch the recent Doctor Who's because I think they're funny ... He he. I am so in touch with intelligent culture.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    *grins* Boots Snoob? Your sig ... I know a girl who once said something to me that was very similar to that ... what to hear what it was??? "Crazy? ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Well, Rei, or Reich (still not sure what is the accepted way of shortening your name) you are one of the people here I look up to in writing. I ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    Well, I don't like the changes. The only thing I've got against them, is that since they happened, it's logging me off every time I click on "The Longe etc" ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Yay!!! Another reason for me to throw confettii and streamers and stuff!!! *throws conffettii and streamers and stuff* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Jun 19, 2005


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein