-
Re: The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden (Question)
I think there are eight books ... yep, I'm pretty certain there are eight. I've read the first book only. I was once in a book shop, and picked up ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I like spiders reasonably well. I used to have a friend the daddy long legs that lived in the corner above my bed (I was in top bunk, so we ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations to Carmina!
CONGRADULATIONS FROM ME TOO!!! Wow, you got member of the month with only fifteen posts and haven't been here long?! That is exellent recomendation for ... well, I'm not sure ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
You're just an arrogant prick, Brad, and a perfect example of why so many people hate America. So what if America helped in WW2? Remember, America didn't join the war ...
Jul 9, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Yeah, it's important ... to a degree. The London thing really shocked and scared me and I live on the other side of the world. Midnight, STOP IT NOW. We're ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Ahh, you have felt the cold hand of terrorism. And can now better understand the actions taken by the united states in recent months and years. not that you will ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Oh God!!! I didn't know! I'd heard there was a train accident of sorts ... but bombs ? Hang on ... parents are watching the news in the next room ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
*rolls on floor laughing* The romantic moment .... *snorts in unladylike manner* Chewy fell through the roof! *dies laughing* Shadow Knight got shot!!!!!!! THEY WERE CUTTING ONIONS ON THE GRAVE!!!!!!!
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
-Has very short attention span- -cant be bothered reading it all- Hi! I'm Emma! What are you? Hi Emma! I'm an El! What are you ?
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
6-years-old next month. Hands up who believed me. Yeah, lots of people think I'm 3 after the first time they meet me. I must sound like an idiot or something ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: If I, would you?
I don't know. I've never bought a writing book, but that's because I've always been to embarressed to ask mum if I could get one because she'd probably laugh or ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: YAY THIS MAKES 1000
YAY!!! PARTY!!!
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
I cracked ... a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so good now ... not since I cracked. Which happened a while ago. Maybe. I don't remember stuff so ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
fiddling with two metal clip things, typing, burping (I just had dinner) thinking about the pavlova my brother made for desert, looking at a hair brush for no apparent reason ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Desperate need of help - My A level counts on it o_o
Never watched it. Not even to see if it was worthwhile ... I don't think it's even on TV here anymore, Desperate Housewives rated better ... and I don't watch ...
Jul 3, 2005
