User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I hated Big Bird too! And Oscar was the best.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss pit band. I miss whacking my friend on the head in year one. (it was a game) I miss the way that friend used to be then I ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I would HATE to live in Australia. All those spiders, all those poisonous spiders... Argh, can't think about it... Oh and the snakes and scorpions and so on... -shudders- *grins* ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    *grins* me in! I love dialogue, it's fun.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    Do I even need to say? I mean it's so obvious ... ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!! He he. I can be such a smart-arse.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "You may mean nothing to the the world, but you mean the world to somebody" -- I saw this written on the front of some girl's diary (no, I did ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would the world be like...

    Well ... if everyone were just like me I think it's a safe bet that one ME would have access to any nuclear weapons lying about the place, in which ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    *has no idea what's going on ... but ... * Also, the Australian Quidditch team rocks! YEAH!!!

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate it when I'm wrong, and know it. I hate my conscience. I hate it how people think if they say sorry, even if they don't mean it, everything's ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    1. I have this theory that R.A.B is Regulus Black, Sirius' brother. They don't actually say that he's dead yet. and well he did fail voldemort. Sirius was really vague ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    No, I look out for the well being of all weasles. That song is just ... not right. The poor weasles spontaeneously (ok ... I need a dictionary for spelling ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I don't think it's possible to get to old for this site if you were a member before you think you got to old ... if that made sense. But ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    because i like writing meaningless things and watch people try to find meaning in them *dies laughing* He he he!!! That sounds like something I'd do!!! I write because ... ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Back to continue my "I hate it when" list ... I hate it when you can't watch your favourite TV show. I hate it when people tell you what to ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate it when people act all snobby when you did something you couldn't help, or was completely normal. I hate it when holidays are boring. I hate hate it ...

    Jul 18, 2005


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda