User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    I'm not Pentacostal (I wouldn't have bothered saying it, but it seems to annoy you for people to post here if they're not, so I couldn't resist). I'm Catholic. Most ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Favourite character: The Dumbledore they had for the movie of book 3 (he he he, crazy but strangely sane), Hermione, Ginny (particually prior to book 6 ... not relating to ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    A novel about a boy who regularly skips along a tightrope across Niagara Falls without falling *shifts feet* *eyes twitch* Oh that DOES it! A little boy can just skip ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I've always had this one. Always. Literally always. I was here within the first few weeks of the beginning of this site, and I picked the bird then. I didn't ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    *is confused* Then why is it the new version? Aren't new versions supposed to be better?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    WHOHOOOOO!!! I'M OBSESIVE COMPULSIVE TOO!!! Porbably. At least I think I am. I'm also obsessive complusive about scribbling ... and my pencils being in the right order.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    No way am I going to Australia..... Eek, I'll be dead before I could get off the plane!!!! Bet you fifty bucks you wouldn't be!!!

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    You press "edit/create blog" then you can create it. Its still not f**king working!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Sooooooooo frustrating!! I did everything that I was instructed to do and the littl

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    Well, when I come on there's usually no one there. That's my excuse for the real excuse, which is that I forgot it existed, anyway.

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Wow, middle school sucked for me. I still flip the place off every time i drive by it. it was horrible. The worst part of it was the teachers never ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Not that I know of ... there are slugs, I just don't think they can kill you. It's not as bad as it seems. You don't get ALL the creatures ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get pictures on your blog like on the background?

    ANd the points aren't random .. even if they are currently a littel usless. You get them for posting on the Literacy forums, depending on the lenght of you're post. ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    You cried about missing a post? What was in your post that made you cry? *sigh* Too much happening these days I miss a simple life... ~Z I think I ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I tried reading his blog. It didn't work. Still fuzzy minded on the whole episode. And I really didn't mean it. Really. I didn't even think it. I just had ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Trav, stop fishing for compliments! Um ... sorry. Evil stuff happened in my blog. Lost a whole entry. Feeling snappy. Unable to talk in whole sentences. Point being, didn't mean ...

    Aug 1, 2005


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS