-
Re: Last time I'll be doing a topic for something like this...
I'm on lots ... mostly my precious blog though. I'm going through a patch of writer's block (a really long one too) that tries to stop me critiquing work as ...
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
I still go for my no evidence has always worked for me argument over all the very convincing arguments that have been presented so far ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
The tragic play we did in French were everyone died but one person, so someone came back to life to kill her, thne someone came back to life to kill ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Having sword fights with raccoon tails and the guy I like telling me to use the force. (don't ask) The silly film canaster rockets we made in Science working so ...
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
I say yes ... probably more for Love at First Conversation ... because I never got anywhere in life believeing what evidence is pointing to.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)
Well ... I'd just want a small wedding. Nothing really flash or anything. Probably a backyard wedding ... but only if it's damn good backyard. I just want to be ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Randomness
List of random things I do/say: - "Look! A seagull!" - *hums Pop Goes the Weasle then complains about cruelty to weasles* - "Sooooooooo ... is everybody having a lovely ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Lol. It's sad, but lots of girls lives just suddenly become wonderful when the guy they like looks at them ... *silence* ... *cricket chirps* ... STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ...
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: The Ashes
YAY!!! Rivalry! NOTE: If American vs England argument breaks out, I'm probably going to side with England because cricket is better than baseball. If Australia vs England argument breaks out, ...
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Learning the sacred art of squeaks of doom for reed instruments (BITE THE REED AND PLAY!!!!) and disrupting music class with it (well, fair's fair, the music teacher taught the ...
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)
Weeellllll, I don't want any silly funeral march, I want "If You're Happy And You KNow It Clap Your Hands!" playing, and I want a smily face painted on the ...
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: The Ashes
Yeah ... which we LOST!!! Well, me anyway. JUST YOU WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: Discover Your Religion!
I got Satanism. I think my basic survior beliefs that tell me not to trust anyone scored me that. Mostly I think I merit the new religion of "Undecided"
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.
"OK, firstly, sentences need to begin with capitals and end with fullstops. Words need spaces between them all the time, not just when you feel like it, and commas aren't ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter Poll :)
News Flash Elore gone mad an in further news That's not a news flash. I've been mad for a while now ... *gets mad gleam in eyes* ANyway, on topic, ...
Aug 20, 2005
