User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Looks interesting. May join, may not.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    And this time, I could actually get round to VOTING!

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    Yelling: "DON'T BE STUPID! YOU CAN'T PEE AND HOLD A FOLDED UP CAMP CHAIR AT THE SAME TIME!"

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'll answer for the long weekend. Marshmeelow fights around the camp fire. Loyalty (yay!) The legend of that guy who went behind the bush, and we heard a shovel, so ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Laws In Your Country

    South Australia Drive: 16 (L's) Alcohol: See Hawk's post. Plus the police here only do breath tests at midday, then tell the local paper they only caught one person driving ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    When I was dragged out in front of the whole school to recieve a certificate I had already once received and was supposed to have handed to the acting principal ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting given a dead rose. Talking about the duck that died, fell, over, then rolled down a hill

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    I usually try to critique stuff in the fantasy fiction area (I have to compete for the computer so I don't have time for lots) but lately I've had a ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting 20/20 for my English essay!!!! Yay! ... but then the teacher read it out to the class ... but I was at Concert Band so I was spared the ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Well if some guy says those things to me when I don't want to hear that stuff, I would not be very impressed. If I guy said those things when ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I saw we all jump up and move to Australia. Tough luck mate, the koalas have decided there's enough people here for the moment, they say we disturb their sleep. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I ... don't know what made me happy today ... there's usually something and today there's not ... that's actually kind of scary.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    *shrugs* It's kind of grey for me, and it ties into the want/need issue. Do you tell them what they want to hear? Or what they need to hear? Actually ...

    Sep 26, 2005


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket