User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    When I hear about you guys going through stuff like that I really appreciate living in South Australia, where the worst you get is a drought, and the only affect ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Terry Pratchett, Jane Austen, my piano teacher, my French teacher, last year's SOSE teacher, um ... yeah, that's about it.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    - The Evil Overlord of the Electric Beater - Explosions of Cream Puffs. - Bazza the Bari

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. The painted gumboot with paper flowers in it on the art room heater. 2. The blind dogs association 3. The bertie beetle wrapper of mystery

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    I respect all teachers, although I don't necessarily like the way they teach. Being section leader has definitely opened my eyes to what teachers have to go through everyday, and ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Keep of the mound of dirt" "Don't touch" "Lend me a fiver? Pay you back later."

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    You'd end up as the ruler of the old people who are always saying "Things were so much better in my day!" or, "When I was a lad/girl I had ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    I like some of my teachers. I've got a good English teacher, and last year's SOSE teacher was funny ... if grumpy. But there are a few I don't hate, ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    Love history. Ancient history and Medieval history in particular. Not so much recent stuff, hardly seems like history at all. I once heard that history had something to do with ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    *is bemused* Why? Reminding people of friends and family who have passed away? I'm sorry if I've done that, I didn't mean to. And if it's making people think of ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "IOU an epitaph worth reading" "Please take revenge on my murderer" "Trust 'Don't try this at home' warnings" "Have a nice life" "Remind my sister to feed the cat"

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    You know ... I think if I can murder my writer's block and get a good idea, I will do this. 50 000 isn't that much, my current story is ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Dig here for treasure" "Help! I'm not dead!" "Here does not lie the body of El who did not die on ... [insert date of death] ..." "Meet me here ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be

    If someone said, "Yo dawg, toss me da rock" I'd find a big rock and throw it at them ... but that's just me. "Nyah nyah nyah nyah!" pronounced: neeh-yah ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I don't. There's the new family one, but that's never turned on, and the old family one, nicknamed "The Brick", but I don't have one. Actually I'm have phonephobia (there's ...

    Oct 13, 2005


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson