User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: 7000!!!

    Yay for many posts! I'll never ever ever catch up, so when you find out about the secret level I want to hear all about it.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Hehe! This is fun! ELF: Enelya Ar-Feiniel HOBBIT: Pearl Grubb of Little Delving PIRATE: Not-So-Keen-On-the-Womenfolk Antonia (what the hell?) GANGSTA: ... can't seem to select it for a girls name. ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    Well, In less than two weeks I'm going to audition to get into Music at uni. Which isn't writing related ... at all really. BUT! It's all part of my ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Writers Guild of America on strike

    I think it's funny. I live in Australia, so maybe that's because it doesn't affect me so much. But still. Everytime a little notice comes up on the TV saying ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    *dies laughing* I would seriously go to it, just for the laughs. It. Would. Be. Freaking. Hilarious. They should use that Potter Pals Mysterious Ticking Noise as inspiration.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Most Ludicrous Laws' XD

    .... hehe! The weird things people come up with.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Life is Short, Have an Affair

    An affair can save a marriage, just as it can destroy it. Real life is never simple. I see what you mean. But still. I wouldn't do it. And if ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    ... I seriously have never heard of Horace before. So I voted Barty! Because a) he always has something to say, and b) MONKEY'S ARE AWESOME!!!!!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What were your imaginary friends when you were small?

    I had an imaginary dragon that was the same pattern as my quilt! He was fun.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I said no preference. I write in first and third. I suppose I use first more often, but I really just do what the story requires. God help me if ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Sydney Upsets St. Louis!

    YAY!!! GO AUSSIES!!! Hehe! Not from Sydney, but still!

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    She was pretty big in Australia, I think. I was 7 when she died. I can't say I knew a lot about famous people when I was 7. In fact, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I'm happy with paperback or hardback. I voted hardback though because they give off an air of specialness. I've never read an E-book, but they don't sound fun. Very un-bookish. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Girl! Because in the last book I read where a character had a baby it was a boy.

    May 23, 2007


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan