User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    Ok, I have two lists. The thing I would really like and have wanted forever but will never ever ever ever ever ever ever get: video camera - at least ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I think the majority of my class is really very accepting (the minority however ...). If you're a nice person they'll give you a fair go. And if you can ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    1) My class. I'm not best buddies with ... well, practically any of them, but I've been stuck in some pretty horrible classes with some pretty horrible people over the ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm deffinately a "who really cares anyway?" person. After watching some year nine friends discuss if a new kid was going to be cool or weird, I decided it was ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    I usually just break the chain. YAY!!! Way more fun then sending it on a million times. But when my sister sent me a chain e-mail I sent a whole ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I'm the quiet one, and no one is ever completely sure about a quiet one. I know people who are deffinately popular who read a fair bit, and I know ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    If this site went down I would have a nervous breakdown because I would not be able to reach my precious blog.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    *continues dance* I have a runny plot! The characters are weak! There's a mozzie bite on the top of my head! I barely know where I'm going, and this doesn't ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    The second mouse gets the cheese.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Who cares about all this writing we've done being horrible? Just write how you want to, about what you want to, and ignore all those people (including the ones in ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    10,000!!! YAY!!! *does dance* WHOOHOOO!!! I rule! I am so great! I am so great! Except my plot really could use some beefing up ... but WHO CARES??? 10000!!! *skips ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    It's fun!!!! It's fun!!! YAY!!! I'm having fun!!! I murdered some woman in a dark abandoned street with a fairy and left her body under a flickering street light ... ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Well, about this whole situation. I would be like, "What is up girl?! I've been like trying to get ahold of you for like, ever." I usually distaste hidden messages, ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Me Eloere ... I saw another Firebird there!!! NOOOOOO!!! So yeah, I'm El, like here.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    - when you just sit there, thinking, and you think something funny, so you grin ... while you're staring at nothing and people think you're weird. - when you read ...

    Oct 28, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus