User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    I'll look at it! But maybe I should wait til Janurary. December is looking a little crowded. I've got to go away for Christmas and I'm the official houshold Christmas ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    NEVER TOO OLD FOR ANYTHING!!! Ahem. You're never too old to do something, you may just rather do something else. There's nothing actually stopping you from doing it. At school ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Fire is so interesting. And candles. Got to love candels. I used to have a huge stockpile of old candles and a box of matches out in my old cubby. ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Sorry, slang for a chicken.

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Now's the time to say it.

    Look at me, member of a critiquing usergroup, and how often do I crititque? Rarely these days. I need to get round to it, it's like a different from of ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I have a Jack Russel called Zammy, a black and white cat called Marballs, a rooster called Russel, six chooks, a chick, two frogs (Sautae and Bugbane) ... a pond ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I don't have a boyfriend, I suppose you could say I've had one ... but that's kind of complicated. Anyway, I don't want a guy just for the sake of ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    I watched a movie once with a cat in it called Italics ... but I don't remember what movie it was. Er ... I've got a cat called Marballs, who ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    It's purple, at least that's what we all call it. Well done! YAY!!!

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I like hearing Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays ... I don't know. It doesn't mean anything to me. And I don't mean that it isn't religious, it's just that holidyas happen ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love sabradan! Somebody just said they loved me, so now I love everyone and his post is right there, so I LOVE YOU SABRADAN!!! Otherwise I don't really know ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Erm ... I don't know if I can think of anything. I don't even know everything about my personality. Some things I do would seem unusal for it from one ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Bubble because she appreciates honey and because I like her poems!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

    WELL DONE!!! November was just too hectic for me, I got about 38k. *awards Sam with a cupcake*

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    *jumps out with disposable camera and takes picture*

    Nov 30, 2005


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor