User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    ... people actually use caps lock? How peculiar. I love the shift key. It's fun to lean on.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    My ipod is Charlotte Tinkerbell ... haha. But I don't think I've really got a name for anything else.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: February Greeter of the Month: mizz-iceberg

    Yay! Congradulations!

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mesh, you have an excellent point! While Mr Darcy's arms are never openly described as scintillating, I have no doubt that they are scintillating and that he won Elizabeth over ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Oh dear. What an amazingly awesome poll idea. Darcy. Although his arms aren't as scintillating, and scintillation is very important. Espeically when it comes to arms.

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    Haha ... wow this sounds insane. Actually, I've been wanting to be more active and do some reviews. I doubt I'll make 2009. Apart from other important things like uni, ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Sharks. Deep vein thrombosis (where you get a blood clot and just DROP DEAD. Saw a doco on it when I was eight). Public speaking or performing. Having a large ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    During the olympics I was sitting in the college common room watching the men's syncronised diving. There was a bunch of other people there. This One Guy: It must be ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    One Week in your pants. Fun Fun Fun in your pants. I'll Do Anything in your pants. Look What You've Done in your pants. Everything's Just Wonderful in your pants. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    Woo! My blog entries are female! That's a good thing, I think.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mario Kart Love Song

    Oh wow. That is quite awesome.

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    Haha ... I remember in primary school when I would write "till" and teachers and such would get annoyed with me and tell me I had to write "until" because ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're a band geek if...

    Hehe! You tap your foot all the time, keeping time to nothing. You know the names of all your friends' instruments as well as your own. Your imaginary friend plays ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: World hunger has been cured?

    ... that's pretty cool. Even if it doesn't solve everything, it's still fantabulous. But it would suck if you were allergic ot peanuts.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    Apparently I have some problem that starts with an s and means I can't focus properly. And apparently I could have glasses, if I wanted them. But I don't. So ...

    Jan 26, 2008


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather