User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    Characters... well, giving them pasts always helps. Nothing more interesting then a dark secret in the past, I always say... I think it helps to think of them as real ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    Sorry, so many stories, so little time *begins laughing hesterically* I'll get roud to it! Promise! I just also have to get round to Arvy's and Firestarters second bit... and ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Having my name on a book is probably only my second best dream about writing, the best is just writing. I love it, the publishing part is cool, but not ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    Those are all exellent! :D

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hello! *can't think of anything alse welcoming to say apart from...* um... welcome? Sorry, I'm not so good with introductions. Anyway, you can call me El, I'm sure you'll fit ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    Like it too! "never, never" could be: "never ever" And I think: "Greed if my falter" should have been: "Greed is my falter" Hehe, typo! Anyway, I liked it!

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Die

    Oh, I know that mood... I like it! Although "Muddy water absorbs my clothing." Should probably be: "My clothing absorbs muddy water."

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    Put it back! I liked it! (as said before) NEVER give in to people saying your work is bad. NEVER. Whenever anyone says my work is bad I just mentally ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Divine Inspiration

    *looks in awe* like that! like that lot's (look how bad my speach is in comparison!) Good ideas also come anytime you don't have the means to write them down... ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    You deleted it? I liked it! I kept coming back to re-read it because I liked it!

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only Human

    I like this! I know what you're talking about to, I have a long list of friends who do not understand writing. Maybe this line: "Crumpled, belittled, and destroyed – ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    It IS fun to tease EBM... or is it? JK! :lol:

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    *frowns at Zzap's picture, and mutters something about liking the kitten better* Yeah, well, welcome Arvy, I think I forgot to say that before. :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newness... ^_^

    Hello, call me El! You'll have a great time here, I don't think Nate will abandon us. :D

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    ... I think I understand what WinterGrimm meant about the "use dialogue for important stuff". That's fine, because I wouldn't want to read about a conversation on the weather if ...

    Dec 4, 2004


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia