User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    My main character was deeply affected by something in her past, someone tried to murder her (I havn't figured everything out about that, I need a reason why he was ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    *twitches* Writing block... No, not writer's block... *moans and twitches* NO!!! NO!!! S-S-STAY A-A-AWAY!!! Ahem, I've got a bit of writers block at the moment ... if anyones got any ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    All the students in our school have to learn recorder when we're ten! *shudders, then twitches* so squeaky *twitches again* My brother got an Irish Whistle for his birthday. He's ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Zombie Bit, You are expirienceing an unusual and rather interesting problem. Not to worry! We'll have this whole affair sorted out in a jiffy! I strongly advise you to ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    I could NOT write poetry like THAT when I was in 5th or 6th grade... *continues to stare as she has been for the past hour*

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: The Hall of Mirrors

    I like it... very... though provoking.

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only Human

    I think it was... there was honey in "crush" the poem that this one was about (sort of) Anyway... really like this! That's exactly how I feel when people do ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crush

    Love it! I came back to re-read it... again, and probably will again... and again... and again... etc. :D

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    We have practically the same situation here in Australia! The Aborigines are concentrated on, and so forth. BUT I see why. And it's only fair. Beacause of the solen generation. ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salut!

    Hello! Just wondering, why was the title in French? Anyway... welcome, this place is great, and you'll love it here!

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    ... or is it? JK! Hi Mesh!!! You're here! YAY YAYYAYYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY hmmm those yay's went a little weird... anyway... YAY! you're here *grabs Mesh and dances in circles wit

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I was just looking for an oppertunity to use the word "humour" spelt like that actually. and when I said "English", I also just meant as in the vote, because ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I'm with mim. Don't change for anyone! But I must ask EMB why he (and others) complain about this not being writing related when there have to be a million ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I tried the guitar, but I din't like it much...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    G'day. I'm El, and I suppose Aussies count as English? Well, let me tell you a little about myself. My favourite colour is blue, but I've always spelt fairy, just ...

    Dec 6, 2004


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak