User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    I've been to Australia before (stayed mostly in Cairns, but had the chance to visit Alice Springs and Sydney as well) and the first thing that I noticed as I ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Well, when you get right down to it, everyone imigrated SOMEWHERE when you consider humans were meant to all originally come from africa. (OK, everyone but africans). Just consider, do ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    *sctatches head* NOW I'm confused. Why did she leave, I don't get it!

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    Hang on... link and there might be a few other dialogue hints around the site.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Need urgent help on Characters!

    Hehe, I'm not always perfect at the character thing, I really should take my own advice from time to time... OK, so you want a character who isn't human, but ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen

    Did you think up werewisps? I like the sound of them! Very... interesting. There were a few bits in there where I wasn't ntirely sure who was talking: “Wow, she ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I think it's gone now *peers around nerveously* I tried to keep away from my story for a while, and the place I write too, then I looked back over ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    OK, took me a few days to re-read it (everytime I started I was interrupted by annoying trivials such as dinner, brother and parents.) Here's what I noticed Try not ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only Human

    I named the prologue too my story Honey! Honey... it's a good word for describing thick, golden and sweet!

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue

    Yes! This is good! Exactly what they said, and more but I can't think of good enough words...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    Hehe... yes I am shy... maybe soon, I've got another I'm just finishing off... Thanks for all the help guys!

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    LOL we are!! Especially when we don't like someone, and we write them into our stories.. :twisted: That's what I'm doing with my PE teacher, although the character was already ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    What, and ya think everyone in England talks like a posh upstart sipping tea in his royal gardens? Of course we have different accents in Britain! I have a Mancunian ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: roleplay

    I've never role played, it sounds interesting though. Can I see an example before joining the group? Because I've never done it before, and don't want to join if I'm ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    While you can say that "you are who you are" and you shouldn't care what anybody else thinks, the fact is that one does care and one does get upset. ...

    Dec 7, 2004


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne