User avatar

Elelel

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadow Walkers

    You KNOW how much I absolutely love it Mesh, do I need to say it again? Whole thing is perfect, and it's not just me that thinks it by the ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    I think I may dedicate one of mine to an English teacher who was there helping me when I got started writing, maybe to my piano teacher too for her ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    ... I wish I though to check this thread yesterday, I was in a real ranting bottle exploding mood, and I could have though of something to at the very ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    "If you don't do things our way, you're going to hell." I don't what church you've been going to but this does not apply in all churches or in all ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I am christian. Not a very good one, but I am one none the less. Something I hate about christianity is the lack of free will it gives you. I ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    ... and rising .... :D :wink:

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    He is :wink: Hello, and welcome! Call me El, I'm sure you'll love it here!

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    *is still laughing*

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Nope. I hate award shows, don't even watch our own ones here. Me neither! soooooooooooo BORING!

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I think the pepsi company would be pretty dissapointed with the current results of that poll! Heheheheheh... stupid pepsi company...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I don't sing. It's not really my thing, but it probably would have been if I had joined the choir when I was younger... oh well.

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Oh I remember that one! :D Homer puts hand under couch and finds a twenty dollar note "oh, I was hoping for a peanut!" Homer's Brain: "but you can buy ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    good point though. to zzap: *snorts* took you a few months to think up that come back though... jk. my poetry is also an escape for my ranting... usually at ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    Here's a fairly interesting dedication I once saw: For (can't remember name) and (ditto) welcome to the world. I can't decide who or what to dedicate my book to yet... ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue

    That site has everything! I'm forever giving out the link...

    Dec 9, 2004


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening