User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    YOU missed YOUR goal too, I laughed harder at the frog then niteowl! ahem. I have a few different catagories. Number 1, bordom. When martha walked down the very, very, ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Forum

    *nods* the quote is good.

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Block?

    Hehe, I think up most of my story at school, I have a note book, which I write in EVERY homegroup (well, the teachers havn't complained yet, so I don't ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    I want to be a writer,(don't care about writing bestseller, just as long as I can write full time) I don't really have another dream, but that one does have ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Rant?

    I could quote sooooo many peopole here and say EXACTLY! I'M JUST LIKE THAT! But I can't be bothered quoting, so I'll just say instead. Bubble, I rant about many ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm Australian! (If there's anyone on on the entire board I havn't told by now) I wish I could put pictures up here! Then I could go: Merry Christmas from ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    I'm with you too!!! I had a dragon imaginery friend when I was very little. I never really told anyone, because I didn't have many friends, and my little brother ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    ... or pencils, I've got a kid in my year level who's convinced some girl stabed him with one and the lead broke off and is still in his skin ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How could you?

    well... it's a work in prgress. I'll try put more of those lines in. It was a metaphor, I was talking about this guy I really really really really really ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: My Cowardice

    I know EXACTLY what that poem is about ... and love it! (as usual :D)

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Flying with Words

    You're poet too Crysi! :D It does describe writing really well! A little shorter might have been a bit better (school :roll:)

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    I like it too! THe pace is good, and I just like it how it talks about being evil. Everyone has that dream sometime...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    I'd guess the same... maybe, not really sure, but the whole system probably works on sounds.

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How could you?

    Ok, here it is, my long awaited SECOND POEM! (ok, mesh and bubble wanted to see it at any rate) I stare in wonder I don't understand How could you? ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    Same question, extra emphases on the why.

    Dec 10, 2004


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson