User avatar

Elelel

  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    What about my army of fleas? Oh no! The monkeys will eat them! Hop fleas! Hop for your lives! *long line of hopping black dots trail out of site* Anyway ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    TARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! Tara's here!!!! Wheeee!!!! Now the site is complete! I would have said hi earlier, but I've been on holiday ... again.

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    KayJuran is know for writing down the side all the time like I am doing now! Also for great poems.

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Hum, you are average height, light blondish/brown hair... always smiling, it seems! or is it blonde.. lol i, too, fit the jean description.. lol, and your kind of close on ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    *smiles* Hello! I've been here nearly since this place began, I think, and I still feel like a newbie. So, although you're probably wirthing in shock that the newbie feel ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hello to you both! I Promise you'll love it here!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    Cats. Cats are the best. I have a cat and a dog. The dog is a Jack Russel, rather whimpy (losses fight with both the cat and the rooster) and ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Names make the biggest impression for me... so I'm not even going to tell you what I thought EBM looked like... or iced cappuchino, or Nate for that matter (for ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Forum

    Thank you for remembering me, EBM. Yes, Aussies are lazy too.

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Voices in the Dark

    Sounds like the shoulder angel/devil thing! Cool! Must try that!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    Must try this! I do freewriting, which has the same kind of effect, but not that powerful straight off. Of course the candle is no problem for the mighty firebird!

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice, Trickster's Queen (by Tamora Pierce)

    I've read all her books... well, I havn't read 'the circle opens' quartette, but everything else! And loved it all.

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Linden Chronicles

    Finally! I can read it! And I love it! The character work is exellent, and you don't have too much description. I spotted typos too, but I won't toture you ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    Oh I like it! It is interesting! Editing is required though, I hate saying it too but *sigh* someone has to I suppose. You could descibe Death's voice, because it ...

    Dec 20, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    *runs off to be sick*

    Dec 19, 2004


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg