User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    This is even more funny than when people used to think I was I guy! *falls out of computer chair laughing* Possibly more funny than when ZZAP revealed himself as ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Defnitly Eloere Firebird. With accents.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Ditto Perra! I am sooo paranoid that if I don't have music, everything would be too quiet, and I'd get scared, and I would never be able to consentrate!

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Man, I know how that goes. Only recently have I managed to find the time to read his chapters. What and where is your story, El? When I strangle the ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    *Cheers and claps* Been ... *everyone yells: "ON HOLIDAY, we know!"* yeah, so I just found this two minutes ago. Anyway ... *continues to cheer and clap* Congradulations! You deserved ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    I'd go back to good old Firebird. *sigh* I miss that name.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    El, I pictured you with blonde shoulder-length hair (maybe strawberry-blonde?) with either green or blue eyes. My hair used to be blonde, but it's been getting darker. I wanted green ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    Just thought I'd say that I love your signature, Sam! Since the topic was pretty random anyway, I thought it'd be alright.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    KayJuran is not only known for writing like this (as previously stated) but also (to me anyway) for that great pic she's got now! The one with the girl, and ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    salt

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I try to comment on as many peoples as posible, but I've been away lately. My story has been dormant for months, which hurts, I check it everytime I come ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not a whole story by any means

    Does it become more fantasy like further into the story? I like what you've done so far. You've made Diego and the game intriguing by not explaining much about them. ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I have such a cursed common name! (Lucy) It's not bad as names go, but there's always another one lurking behind you somewhere, just waiting for someone to call to ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Details

    It's really good help, and there's heaps more thongs there other that visulisation help. Thongs? Tee hee. Matt-The finder of slightly amusing typos. TYPO!!! Should have been "things"! Anyway, that ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Hello... new person :D.

    Jan 10, 2005


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink