User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1) Tara, cause we used to talk before my parents gave ame a time limit, which I have gone over right now... as usual 2) No comment. 3)hmmm.... someone big ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive they'd battery farm us for our sweat. (well why not?) and they'd cover themselves in that popping bubble stuff so as they don't break.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    I'm in! :D Great idea! Yep, ask Z.

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    This looks fun! I need to get a picture of me. My parents probably wouldn't let me *ponders then shrugs* what they don't know won't hurt 'em. Now I just ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    Half blood prince... hmmm... I really would say Neville, but he's not half blood. It COULD be Voldemort, but that would be too easy, I'd be disapointed if it was. ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    I just keep showing up at the right time to laugh, don't I? *cracks up laughing*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive, they'd eat chinese food and play ping pong. Or possibly hunt rabbits for sport.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Perra is also known for her wolf pics and the mr green smilie in her signature! :mrgreen: Also for being called Jessica.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    OK, question! Why do you write like that? It has been driving me up the wall with curiousity! Tell me before I die in agony! :D

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry

    Me too! Took me ages apon ages to perfect my prologes description! PS. Loved the interview.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    *settles down to wait for dramatic conclusion*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    hey this thread didn't tell me how to start a fire... you know, i've always wanted to live in England, i don't like the heat of Australia. You're in your ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I think I rate as a "not" too. I used to be really blonde (ahem, hair colour) but not anymore. Anyway ... BLONDE JOKE TIME!!!! (no offense to any blondes) ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Or in my case about 4:30pm! Ahh, time differences. :lol: By the way, isn't that smilie so ... weird?

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    This is still pretty amusing! :D Hey Tara! Any popcorn left?!

    Jan 12, 2005


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian