User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mail

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    The music fades into the background for me. Not distracting at all, but if it's not there .... silence .... which I notice.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    It's not bad, I mean I don't hate editing, it's just something I feel I have to do.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I did, and I really really really try to critique, not just so I can post anything new either (I havn't posted anything new in ages) I just do beacuse ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I want more comments on my poems. I comment on you people's poetry all the time, yet I only end up with 2-4 actual comments on my poems. I'd like ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I got INFP, a Healer. Which was actually pretty acurate, I think. http://209.15.29.56/myersbriggs/infp.htm INFPs can make outstanding novelists and character actors, for they are able to efface their

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    My dad isn't anti technology, exactly, he's more anti our generation. Particularly our table manners. He managed to link people who watch the Simpsons with people who eat like Americans ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    *eats popcorn*

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    I'm in the school band. It's not big yet but it's fun. I know most of the people in it rather well and for me it's the highlight of school, ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    lol, KJ, just ot bug her, you should wiat.. i didn't just say that..lol hi! *scowls*

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is the best Dragon Keeper ever :D. She provides wonderful amusment with dragons scorching people :wink:, makes the coolest banners (which I can't get into my signature here :cry: ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Yay! group formed! Wheee! *goes random and dances up and down* sorry, feeling very hyper and happy today! (the two deadly H's)

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    go clarinets they are the best intrument ever in the world Another clarinet, is it possible? Yeah, I'll stop randomising the thread now ... bye!

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Mesh is basically a thoughtful person, who would actually PM an newbie and help them out on their first day on Daniel's site... :D

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    OH, the fun I will have with this... Hmmmmm... 1. How about... me! I like to talk to myself... 2. No can do... There just isn't enough people to fully ...

    Jan 13, 2005


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx