User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Niteowl is not only known for the book club thing, but also for giving gifts of smilies at every oppertunity.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    We'll all miss you! :cry: Come back as soon as you can ... and then we can throw a welcome back party.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    Mesh is right, though I hate to say it cos it wreaks my entertainment.

    Jan 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Naked

    I think this might do well as a poem, if you like writing poems that is. But that's really up to you, it's just my opinion. Well, apart from that... ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    My real name is ... Lucy. It's boring, but I don't mind that much, what gets me is that there are many, many, many more Lucy's out there, and it ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I'm a Basher. I perfect EVERYTHING before I allow myself to move on. I sculpture my detail with microscopic tools so to perfect it all perfectly. If I need to ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted

    Hey! I read that in your signature earlier! It seemed ... deep it could relate to it, although it's probably not for the same reason that inspired it. It seems ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Help Me...

    I was crying half way through that poem. Make her cry, let me cry, Let me say good-bye, But how can I till I know why, Tell me why she ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is Not and Apology (but it is a poem...thats the title)

    I'm with Crysi, it's not your best, but with a little work it could be better than it is. Your anger probably separated yourself from the poem, the poem's sort ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things Not Seen

    I know what it's talking about, I can't really explain it, I just do. I like it, not as good as Shadow Walkers, your going to have a tough time ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    Something I just though of... why not take the test from a character in your stories POV? Just for fun, to see how well you know them!

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What to write...

    I'm like mesh, I don't borrow ideas. It's just something I can't do. However, you could start with something that happened to you sometime, like how you felt about something ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I plan. I plan, or the plot dies. It's not set in stone, and I don't plan it sentence by sentence or anything, but it's never made me feel less ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Well, some people don't like writing outlines or plans. I do though.

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    Same, except I like it more...

    Jan 14, 2005


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman