User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara is the BEST person to come across when in need of conversation! She can talk about anything, for any amount of time and keep it interesting! :D Also comes ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I noticed too, but retained the hope some might not all be D's, so took it anyway. I got high 80's. But that was I while ago, and I didn't ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Ok, just for a little fun, I found this quiz for writing on a site (one I've given the link to many times before) Anyway, just for fun, what sort ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Have you posted any fantasy yet? I'll look, if you have I'll tell you if you're any good. If you're not entirely satisfied with your skill, I'll help you. (Well, ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :) :lol: ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    That has to be a mistake! I'm the O:) twin! The lightbulbs ate the :twisted: twin, then got indegestion and went to hospital and were pronounced as dead. But then ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    It has indeed!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Help Me...

    I say keep the third stranza! Seriously! (unless you've alreadly deleted it and it's not the thrid stranza anymore... I'll stop, I'm confusing myself) It's not a bad thing about ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    [pre]Lonliness hugs me tight Envelopes me like darkness I wander alone, hugging myself for comfort. I'm cold. I'm tired But there's no one there to say, "It'll all be alright." There is no one I am al

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Thing--But I Still Gotta Do It

    *claps hands in delight* YAY! SHE'S BACK!!!! Now... about that party...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Niteowl, you are so cool cos you know what's really important in life. Insanity, not order and philosiphy (see the infamous desert island thread)

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    *grabs bird arvatar* my bird! I would start a war if someone else picked my arvatar! I have rights, and I like to pretend that one of them's that no ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    One of my parents have/are reading the Da Vinci Code (probably mum, dad think fictional books are boring... honestly!), I've seen it hovering around the place. I need to nah ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice, Trickster's Queen (by Tamora Pierce)

    I've almost read every one of her books (I had to post-pone Circle opens 3 due to the book club and can't find book 4 in pathetic small town bookshop... ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    This is so completely random. #-o the time :twisted: made :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: fight over him? So :lol: (remember the time Z made Crysi and Perra fight over him? So funny!)

    Jan 16, 2005


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47