User avatar

Elelel

  • Randomosity Re: A Letter to a Dead Man

    well to answer your poll *I hate polls* it's not deep. Like sam said, it needs some spice. I didn't feel anything as I read it, just, "wow, another...weird poem." ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    So THIS is where this rather entertaining thread got to! *laughs with mesh over same thing*

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Evacuation. (I don't like that series, evacuatoin is something that happens everytime it comes on TV)

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Flow

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I AM ALSO WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOUTING "I AM". It's really sad that one of the greater writer's refuges went down. BUT THIS ONE NEVER WILL!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Heres what I got and why: 1. D. I zone out all the time I miss things in school, not because I'm talking but because I'm daydreaming. Thoughts of my ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hi! I'm El (call me El, the accents are to much, I shouldn't have put them in. You can alway tell a newbie by the way they copy and paste ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    "Every single thing that I do, every single move I make I can't help but feel I did something wrong. " Oh God! Me too! (and the sad thing is, ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    Don't worry about it! It's just a quiz. Just in curiosity, which answers did you go wrong on? (you don't have to say if you don't want to.)

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    hmmmm, don't know, time for dumb guesses *Turn one on, then wait for the rustling of moths *It's not a walk-in closet so it doesn't have a light

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really need to check the Welcome baord more often. Welcome alcina! I didn't know you were here... until I saw this thread a few seconds ago, but apart from ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Warrior

    I'm not so sure about flow, but I enjoyed this, I really did. :D I don't think it jumped around too much. I have seen the ways of the warrior ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Last night.]

    I did really like this. I've been in situations where I just wanted this person to show up, I'd made myself look the best I'd ever looked, I was practically ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleted

    Why did you delete it? I came back, when it wasn't so late to edit it, and it's gone!

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Your wish]

    No, it made sense to me. So god finally granted your wish, With the kiss of love, Forever and always, Goodbye. This is lovely! I love this ending! :D

    Jan 22, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel