User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    [have deleted post]

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    I think I know what he [i]doesn't[i/] like, but I don't know what he likes yet...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Wheee!!! Yay!!! You majorly deserved that!!! CONFETTII PARTY!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I read it, but I have less than 44 seconds left in internet time, so I'll comment and edit tomorrow! (Loved it) [edit] ... or the next day ... parents! ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Old Untitled Short Story That I Wrote When I Was 8 Years Old

    THAT, is exellent for a 8 year old! No other comment required.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    I am, like, a total not. Just like Tae. I used to be, like, soooo blonde, bu then my hair like changed. So it's like not quite blonde, and not ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    He he yeah. I need to perfect the next bit. I didn't really think anyone was interested or I would have done it before now. OK, I'll start perfecting so ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hello! I'm Lucy. As you can see, my username is Eloere, but call me El. You'll fit in fine here, I'm sure!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I've tasted alcohol, but I havn't drunk more than a sip at a time. When me and my siblings were little we used to pester our parents for a taste ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    I have a sister called Anna! Hi, I'm Eloere (not my real name) but everyone calls me El. Welcome, you'll probably fit in great. Tae (Niteowl) will be along at ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    This is great, (and all the other things, but I'll focus on this one) I love the colour the draws your eye to the face (and hair) I don't think ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ok, I'm serious on art and know exactly what I'm doing here, so I'm not going to spend a whole critique going "I like it!" like I do for poetry. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    Very nice! Great how you didn't make it a picture of the whole person, or even of the whole face. That's exellent composition. It took me ... I can't remember ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Do you learn art at school? Or even out of school? Because the people are wonderfully in proportion (no legs twice as long as the other leg, and the heads ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    gram

    Jan 28, 2005


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis