User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I inspired you! *Laughs in delight and claps hands* (I really did that by the way) I feel so appreciated and happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    I dream all the time. But I don't think I'll share any as they're too embarressing.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I live in books for weeks after I read them, and while I'm reading them. I think about the plot and why things happened ALL THE TIME. I can't concentrate ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    You know the book "the BFG" by Rhoal (spelling?) Dahl? Well I saw the video when I was little, and was terrified a Giant would come in the middle of ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    "Gosh, I'd hate that, El. " Yeah, I took the whole teasing thing rather badly. I don't talk to people in my class too much anymore, I just don't feel ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    You can't measure talent. And Undine is right, some of that stuff has two ways about it. It does relate to your writing (well, if you stopped writing everytime your ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    Ok, if you've got reasons then I think that'll be fine :D. I didn't think of that guard showing up again actually ... good idea! I like it when things ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hi! I'm Eloere, but my real name's Lucy (call me El). Welocome! Sounds like you'll fit right in! :D See you arournd the place! :D

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Ohh, animal rights. I once did a public speaking thing on "save the ugly endangered animals." It's a fair point, heaps of other people went on about "save the dolphins" ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rainbow Connection

    That, and the typos. There are quite alot, and they're pretty obbvious. So you might want to go through and fix those up. Lucki;y they didn't see me. I knew ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Yeah, I know the names aren't so great, and the paragraph you mentioned too. But I'm not so good at names so I'll keep them for now.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Quest

    So I followed the troupe in the night, waiting for the moment to rescue my brother. I didn’t know that this adventure wouldn’t just shape the rest of his life, ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    What can I say? You have me hooked. I want to read more. :D. So hurry up and post more!!! Please. I'm not sure I could do any editing that ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    It's just for fun, and I agree that a few questions could have been better, but it's not something you have to pass or anything. You dont' have to pass ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I'm completely creeped out by my sister when she jumps out at me making weird noises holding her hand (palm outwards) over her mouth all wiggling her fingers at me. ...

    Feb 1, 2005


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze