User avatar

Elelel

  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Mosquito 2. Weetbix (just cos, no real reason) 3. mouve 4. Fido 5. Slimy pond water 6. Pluto, cos I'm small 7. On the eleventh finger!!!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    Oh, it's great. As you know, I got the computer chair so I can spin around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    Hello, Happy Lizard! Welcome. I know you'll fit in fine. Sooooo..... how r things on your seat?

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    It touched me too Of course I walked away. How could I now. i don't know why others like me didn't. All I knew was that I couldn't just sit ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi, call me El, Welcome!!! I'd love giving out gifts, so I'm sure Tae does!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DRUNKISM, the origins, creation and everlasting religion

    Ha ha! This is so funny! I'm in!!! :D

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    As an Aussie, I don't really ever know what is is, apart from that it's a game of American football *retches* AND ITS BEEN CLUTTERING UP THE NEWS!!! I want ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    At the end of Feb, I think there will be: 16 and three quarter human members, and 56 zillion animal members. Because by that time we all would have changed ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Escaping the Darkness

    Ok, first up ... No one believed that Parris had known what he was talking about (sometimes he hadn’t), but that was what they wanted to believe when they looked ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    Well, I'm really bad at tenses, and I mean, really bad. So if your unsure I 'd check it with someone who does know for certain!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    Yes, of course we all love you, Fire. And finally! A section of the Sun Prophet that requires no privious reading! :D You lost me when I went on holiday. ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Completely Idiotic

    Once the sky was blue. And then just as suddenly it was orange. Well one day, or was it night? I can't remember which it was now. Oh yes, it ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ME!!! (firebird, it was a name I used to have on a different site)

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Poor Man's Copyright

    One problem. Editors really aren't that stupid. A good editor is so known in his profession he/she will just toss that sort of thing aside. They want to read your ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seeing as this is pretty random anyway I just thought I'd comment on your pictures... Tara and Nai, your arvatars could be looking at each other!!! *laughs*

    Feb 9, 2005


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland