User avatar

Elelel

  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    Once a day. Usually. And only for a MAX time of half an hour. Stupid time limit.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *Does a wild dance*

    WOW!!! COOL!!! That's so great! I'm going to read it later, I've got a time limit on the internet so things like that are made harder ... but for now, ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Hapee, you really need to learn about full stops. !'s and ?'s aren't as dynamic if every sentence end with them. Hawk, I've been to Cairns! A few years ago, ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    *grumbles about not being mentioned* I mentioned you. Ask her. She found your name funny. Anyway, the others are bigger legends because I was with them (and a few others) ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    I think all you guys were like great mythical legends to her. Our brother :roll: hates ther very idea of this place, but she didn't. I'm certain I mentioned Arvy ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get? What did you want? What Surprised you?

    I got nothing. But one of my friends (who then left the school, typical) asked me what I had got, and when I said nothing, she went and made me ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Z, I'm on your side mate. I used to hate you back on daniel's board after all those arguments and everthing. But one day, something clicked and I could see ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    awwww, I thought it was sweet, and I'm not one of Z's lady fans either. It makes you feel better if you hate the day, and I don't think he ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm way over my head

    I am also technologically ... stupid. I knew nothing about the internet until a year or so ago. (well, I knew it existed, I just didn't like using it) There ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This isn't random...but i don't know where to put it....

    I don't really know him well ... but he edits heaps of poems and writes fantastic ones of his own! He can't just leave!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Ahem... There is only one thing I can say to all of this... HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)

    Must try that! But I have to know when I'm just about to sleep and remember to think of something then without re-waking myself .... harder than it sounds!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anaesthetic

    Your muse is back! Yay! I loved it! The rhythm was lovely, as usual, and I just liked the way you blamed or thought it might just be the weather ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fibs

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    Introducing..... My little sister, Happy Lizard!!!!!!!!!! (not her real name)

    Feb 13, 2005


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare