User avatar

Elelel

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    He he, yes. I like that too. It's also how I;ve sort of always seen gods ... like I never outright thought "humans created gods" but it was one of ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Hey this was there ... and its here ... *very confused*

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    PS WELCOME!!!!

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    I'm writing a book (one day it will be one too, I promise myself everyday). So far, it's title is "my Story" (creative, huh?) due to me being incapable of ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    I thought consent was only if you were going to print it off ... *lost* (don't mind me, answer me in pm form if you're going to answer, don't transform ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Saddest Ending Ever

    Yes, I also liked it how it ended with her writing the first line in the book. I always love it when something like that happens. As for the rest, ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Descriptions

    Good Morgaine! It isn't much to critique properly, so I'll comment instead. You did well, it's always good to describe someone as they're doing something to keep the audience interested, ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    Not sure ... I love history, but I don't know if I have a favourite culture. Rome ... too ... don't know. It's interesting, but I don't love it to ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: It's All About Choices

    I'm pleased! I like my bird more than anything else.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    I can be pretty squeamish at times ... meaning sometimes I can have blood splattering all over me and I'd be laughing, but sometimes my legs would go all wobbly ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    I like my bird.

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Tara!

    PARTY!!! Yay! Well done Tara! :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    And mine!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey! You're Mesh and Crysi's other friend? Hi! I'm Hapee/Anna's older sister.

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    My piano teacher for being my phychiatrist (however you spell it) and helping me through my major fear ... of the word "test" (that always sent me into crying fits). ...

    Feb 27, 2005


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats